Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Rain and water, water and rain...

As expected woke up early this morning to rain and drip drip drip off the eaves and puddles of water. It was expected as I say, so I had tried to clean off the lower portions of the roof all around, and set up the drains as best I could the other day. Never good enough really, so now I wait and shovel for a bit until I see daylight come and I can assess the situation better.
I drove to Mikes on my own yesterday as Harry is really sick with chest cold. Mike and I made great progress in organizing his kitchen and bathroom etc. He now feels less intimidated in kitchen as things are where he logically thinks they should be and so he should be able to function nicely.  I have another list already started though, of things he may need - I have so much to offer from here that I tell him to let me gather best I can haha!  One of his buddies from North Bay visited him over the weekend so that was good for Mike as well.
I was feeling a cold coming to me for a few days and sure enough it came full force over the night - don`t know how I will handle this along with the other things I am trying to manage like rain, and greenhouses etc.  Oh well....  February is almost done - can you believe it.  Pati, how is your new studio transition going - can you find everything.  (the computer has switched to french for example a question mark shows as É - I know there is a way to change this but I forget) Anyway, time for a coffee and breakfast and then on with the day ....and week. Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment