Saturday, February 3, 2018

Dream of summer folks!

Doing a "come quickly summer" dance here. Greenhouses and minus temperatures do not a happy person make haha!
Finally last evening I got out several quilts and struggled (by myself) to cover the entire greenhouse. This helped greatly. The inside temperature of the greenhouse rose nicely. Not heating the outdoors anymore, I guess. Snow and squalls predicted for this weekend so I am hoping I can leave the blankets on but I know Harry will want light to get in so I am preparing myself to taking them off and putting them back on morning and night. It is now that time of year where the planting and maintenance take precedence and other desires take on less time and consideration. So be it. 
And I, too, am thinking of your travels. Both of Cathy and Jim venturing to Vancouver Island, and also Pati and Dave travelling to Neepawa and all of you getting together....a  big hug from me!
I treated myself to a box of Twinings Earl Grey tea the other day - I said blow the budget and do something for yourself - so I did! I have enjoyed several cups so far and even sat down and watched a movie The First Wives Club which is one of my "go to" movies.
So on with the day - I shall have my breakfast and another cup of coffee before getting at it. Hope all is well with you folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment