Friday, February 23, 2018

Hitting the wall

We've been very busy in the studio.  There was a detailed, lengthy, and time framed to do list before all the kerfuffle started two weeks ago.  We've been working on it over the past few days, but the self imposed deadlines have disappeared, given that I've had help in the studio, and needed to use it before I lost it.  But with the stress of the last couple of weeks, the pain that I still have from hurting my back last Saturday, and both of these leading to not sleeping, today I hit the wall.  We have to go out this evening for dinner in Selkirk, and David is now starting to feel well enough to drive.  I somewhat disagree, but don't have the energy to fight.  So, if I'm going to enjoy our dinner at all, it looks like a nap may be in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment