Sunday, February 18, 2018

Long weekend for all of us

Monday has different names though - Louis Riel Day for you folks, and Family Day here in Ontario. Regardless, it is another day off for most.
And today another delightful little Google Doodle - someone is really coming up with likeable cartoons.
Lots of work for you Pati to get your studio and bedroom switched. I enjoyed the narrative and the pictures you sent on the Mouse Factory Blog. Now you can get organized in the new (old) studio and enjoy your sewing which apparently you already started !
I would like to get a bit of snow off the roof today or at least along the groves to help divert some water as the temperatures get warmer and threat of showers. But as we are going to Mike's tomorrow I also have some baking to do and with Harry wanting the kitchen to transplant seeds I may have to negotiate my time. My idea is to start the baking right now and then it's done , but at this early hour I'm just not that into it haha! Even starting a load of wash this early does not appeal to me. I'd rather idle with my coffee and breakfast.  So I shall! Take care all.  ps the horoscope in yesterdays Free Press said I was going to be lucky so I bought a 649 ticket for last nights draw and guess what - nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment