Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Another Lady coming?

How are we going to manage with both that Lady in Red and me in your home, Pati, causing havoc.... haha Perhaps some of the blame will be misplaced on me? Sounds interesting. Soon we will see....Hope you don't have the 'sister in red' at your place Cathy.
Lots to do in this last week before I come and hoping to get a handle on some of it starting today. I have that famous "to do list' done but do not seem to be crossing off much so far. The fruit lady from around the Lake called the other day - her husband had gone down south and brought back peaches for us - so quickly I dropped what I was doing and drove out - half bushel of fresh peaches is nice to have but not what I had in mind right now to manage - especially since Harry had just bought two baskets at the market. So I made another pie with some, put some in the fridge, and have some now out to eat - in cereal, and I made a smoothie so far. And we are still picking crabapples to make juice which should be today or tomorrow- so the kitchen becomes a factory again.
So as they say - I better get at it. Slept in a bit this morning ( wonder why?) so a bit behind schedule- the days are wet though so outside work is at a minimum but sure needs some attention. As i walked around earlier, and taking inventory of what has to be done i gave a little shutter and then resigned myself to knowing it can all be done when i get back. It is only the start of Sept so we should have a few months of fair weather before that dreaded snow comes? Do you think?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment