Wednesday, September 12, 2018

The day has come.....

'Tis Wednesday Sept 12.
This afternoon at 2 pm, I shall get on the bus here in Sundridge and begin my get away. Looks like a sunny day and the temperatures are climbing again after a dreadful cold, rainy spell. If all goes well I shall be arriving in Winnipeg around 7:30 pm tomorrow, Thursday Sept 13.
Cathy your planned menu for Saturday sounds perfect - no issues from me. And it will be so nice to see all your crew.
Today I shall do last minute chores around the house, double check my packing and then be gone.
I shall NOT be checking the blog or emails again today, and have no access while on the bus trip, so if there are any important messages please consider calling the home number before 1 pm today, or my cell while I am on the bus. I shall have it close by to hear the soft ring but if I miss your call leave a message and I will respond.
Otherwise, see you all soon. This will be a very exciting and happy adventure for me. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment