Tuesday, September 25, 2018

New table

Pati the table looks great all cleaned and set up. Gives you lots of room and has same layout as other so no drastic changes. I felt a bit strange seeing the pictures so soon after I had actually been there and enjoying your company in that very room. A very fond remembrance for me.
Still playing catch up here but not making much headway. Yesterday it was apple juice. The apples from the one tree are slightly bigger and juicier I think and made up a beautiful clear reddish pink juice that is now bottled and ready to be labelled and put away. I'll have to do that quick as Harry wants to do the celery this morning - I will need to bring up the dehydrator and clear off the stove for it. Never a dull moment. The other night I had to move th house plants as it was getting really cold - I have not cleared the space in the sun room yet where they normally sit over winter so I quickly brought a few in ( including my cactus from Maplewood which I cherish) and then hid the others inside the two greenhouses. These will have to be moved in as soon as I can. 
It is raining a bit this morning which may hamper my efforts outside but slow and easy is my mantra and maybe I'll get things done. The broken limbs are still hanging from the tree out front so I have to walk gingerly under them in case a slight movement will dislodge them and come tumbling down. I called the tree man yesterday but only left a message and have not heard back - I expect he is busy with other downed tree issues. I decided that we would hire him to do the work as I could not see it being done otherwise. 
I look forward to my Luncheon on Thursday with Sue, Diane and Kathleen even if I have to drive to Gravenhurst ( about 1 1/2 hours south) I'll fill you in after. I have the picture of 'the three sisters" ready to take to show them  It is the good one and not the silly one haha! Pati did Cathy see that silly one or was it deleted?
So one with the day.....take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment