Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Glasses

David, too, has new eye glasses.  He ordered two pair, one for reading, and the other for watching tv.  The distance ones arrived today, and we had to immediately rush downtown to pick them up. Don't know when the others will get here. 

I have absolutely no ambition, having sewn the strips together for my leaf piece.  The recent purge was an effort to get my butt in gear.  Didn't work.

My extra eating over the past two weeks has caught up with me, at the  scale, so it's back to phase one for me. It's very hard to stop eating, so tonight I've taken my computer downstairs, where the food isn't so readily available.

Guess I'm just in  "blue funk" right now. But--it was another beautiful fall day today--maybe the last one, according to the long range forecast, and the fact that the snow was so heavy and so close, lately.

 I've never read any Dean Koontz.  You'll have to bring us up to speed when you get to it, Beth.  I did order 4 P.J. Tracy novels off Amazon.  They were quite cheap, and I had expected to have to spend about $35, so the extra two are just a bonus.  One arrived Monday, after I ordered them Saturday.  Pretty good service.

No comments:

Post a Comment