Sunday, September 2, 2018

Percentage Good vs Bad.....

Yes, we all have them however perhaps one also needs to assess the percentage of good vs bad days to really get the true picture haha! In your case Pati we know it is when the Lady in Red visits - uninvited - I presume! Cathy, do you see this elusive Lady in Red at your place sometimes?
Another rain/thunderstorm last night - now we seem to be getting them regularly and more for tonight forecast. The humidity rose again yesterday and that was not welcomed. I watch the weather in your areas on the net and soon will be able to see your long range 7 day outlooks for my trip - getting exciting. Not that the weather will deter me in any way, shape, or form haha! I'll bring an umbrella just in case and I shall have my jacket on hand in case it is needed. Otherwise hoping for clear sunny skies and big smiles from all of us!
Crabapple day today so I shall have to get ready for that. I only just got the dehydrator machines all cleaned and back down the basement and now need to bring up all the canning supplies and pots and pans- I need an escalator to help with my constant ups and downs
I plan to make a nice old fashioned breakfast this morning just for the h... of it. I have bacon thawed and plan for eggs and toast to go with it. So often it is just a quick something and I decided to treat myself - and Harry when he gets up!  Hope it works and sets the stage for a good day Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment