Thursday, September 27, 2018

The Tree Man Cometh.....

....yesterday! So now the huge limbs are gone, and now I have to tidy up and move stuff. When he came I also had to move stuff as I had not done much since the one limb was suspended on tables and cages and other stuff, and I was afraid of them falling down on top of me. I also had to move ornaments etc so he could manoeuvre his ladder. But the job is done, and I am not sorry I went the route of hiring him in spite of it costing $.
As well we had two enquiries about the ice hut. Harry had not told me of a man who approached him while I was gone, and another fellow came to the door yesterday. I got his number as I had to ask Harry about it of course. Harry called the first man and he is interested still so I had to call the second fellow back with apologies that I had not known about the first offer. Now however comes the issue of emptying it of stuff, and cleaning around the trailer and getting it ready to be moved. So what to do with all the stuff inside? Solution - Harry ordered another canvas shed off Amazon which should come in about three weeks. Oh boy! I wondered if the dump might have been a better solution haha!
In addition to all this, I am now again hand feeding a baby budgie who is not thriving. This is every 3 hours around the clock.
Thank goodness I am going for my luncheon today. I have demonstrated to Harry how to feed the baby while I am away - lets hope all goes well.
On with my day then..... Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment