Sunday, December 12, 2021

After the storm...

 All is fine here after what was a terrific change in weather the last two days bringing mild temps (up to +10C at one point) and rain and more rain and wind so strong I feared for my house and yard. Lots of water accumulated at the front which required shoveling away a few times. But this morning a welcomed calm with a nice dusting of snow on the ground and temps down to -3 C overnight. There are many days now that the temp will be above zero but without much precipitation to speak off, should be bearable.

I just checked the TV (on computer) and the Grey Cup kickoff is not until 6:30 pm my time - I thought it was 4 pm so I was getting all excited - now have to wait a few more hours before I take control of the computer haha! I am looking forward to this...and will be thinking of all of you doing the same!

My eyes are holding their own and I shall be ever so glad to be done with the drops but have to be patient for the next few weeks. Then I have another Dr appt on Jan 21, 2022 to do an intense assessment to rule out /confirm retinal tears, floaters and that previous Dx of retinal degeneration ( or to confirm it whatever the case will be) Anxious moments for sure.

So enjoy the rest of the day, get all your drinks and snacks ready and Go Bombers!!! 👏 👏

No comments:

Post a Comment