Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Oh Dear!

 I have no idea Beth, about what could be wrong.  I wonder what would happen if I tried to send you an e-mail, except I would be sending it from David's computer.  I will anyway, after I finish this post.  Our  driveway is shovel1ed.  One fellow appeared about 9:00 last evening, and was at it until after 11:00.  No sign of any vehicle, and it was cold out, but I guess he kept warm through working so hard.  He told David that it was the sixth job he had done.  So we'll be able to get the car out today, which is good as we have several errands to run.

Our plans for our anniversary are up in the air with the snow, and the threat of additional Covid restrictions that should come down today.  Regardless, we will be together, and we have food and shelter right where we are now.

Please stay safe ladies.  It's dangerous for people like us right now, wherever we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment