Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Email demons....

 Happy day to Pati and Dave. Thinking of you both 💘

 Just a quick note to say I sent another email this morning your way Pati, only to your address and not also to Cathy's, but it was sent back. Perhaps there is a disconnect with your email and mine. The reason given was that the message was too long. It was two lines!  Cathy did you receive the message I sent the other day to you both by email? Because i got a message back saying the same thing that it could not be delivered so assumed you also did not get it as I know Pati did not.

Perhaps i should call my server and have it checked but that is always a long and futile effort usually.  This is annoying.

Anyway, that is why I write this note in the blog this morning.  Take care all.


No comments:

Post a Comment