Sunday, December 19, 2021

Yes, it is disappointing for you

 Just logging on to check for messages before bed time. All my chores are done and so I sit as I always do for a few minutes in quiet and solitude to reflect on the day and on the tomorrow. 

And I read your message about your Christmas plans - not only for Christmas Day but also as you say, the other happy celebrations into the following week that have always been included in your holiday events. Your attitude is positive Pati, and for that I applaud you. What more can we do when all around us seems to move from one chaotic moment to another. One thing is for sure though, I always think of you and Dave, and Cathy and Jim and all our families, and will right through this next few weeks and into the New Year with great hopes that the future will be brighter for us all.

Time for bed then for me...take care both of you, my sisters, and be safe. 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment