Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Updated news related to Virus

 Just listening to the CBC 6 o'clock news and the reiteration of the announcements this afternoon about new and upgraded restrictions related to travel and gatherings and booster doses and rapid testing kits. It does not seem to change our situation any and everything seems to be the same old same old. It is up to all persons to comply and therein lies the issue. Right? Our boosters are scheduled for Friday.

More cookies made today so now i must make up the trays to ensure we have enough cookies to fill the trays and so that there will be no need to bake more.

I brought up more Christmas decorations today and now have a full size Santa sitting on the floor in the dining room and if turned on, will start up a song and conversation when one passes by. I will try to keep it turned off ....haha!

The weather is crazy... cold and freezing rain today and tomorrow will be 12 degrees C  Hard to keep up with how to respond so i just go with the flow.

Last drops for my left eye were given last night and now only have the right eye and down to two drop[s four times a day but three weeks left for that eye. I can the end...and thank goodness.

Now time for bed...all animals have been taken care of and now time to take care of myself. I watched another Time Team show yesterday and finishing to day, and I watched a Quilt Show program (Inklingo with Linda Franz) yesterday. Now that I have renewed my membership for another year, i want to be sure to take advantage of it and watch each new show as it is posted.

Take care folks...be safe and adhere to the restrictions. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment