Sunday, September 11, 2022

A little more show and tell

 Hello ladies,

I love your new tops Pati - the shape and style look wonderful and wish I could go shopping and buy nice clothes like yours. And....I desperately need new underwear...but a new ice machine bought yesterday trumps all my personal needs right now haha!

I'll make this a nice short message but wanted to share a fun idea I had. Going through some stuff I have ( where does all this stuff come from???) I discovered a box with some of our Mothers jewelry. One was a necklace that I remember well and one that Mom wore often and even have one of her school pictures ( from when she worked at the High School as secretary) where she has it on. Since I am going to meet my friend Sue for Luncheon on Wed ( it has been three years since we have had Lunch out together what with Covid etc) I decided to choose an outfit with which i could wear the necklace. Mom's set had earrings of the clip on style but I found a pair of mine that are pierced and will match OK. 

So here is a picture to show you. Do you remember? Do you think i am a bit crazy to want to wear them since they may certainly be out of style for today's fashionable lady?


So bye for now. Hope all is well. Take care. 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment