Saturday, September 10, 2022

Good Saturday morning...

Did you see the full harvest moon in the sky? It lit up the bedroom early this morning as if a light were on. Restless night again with some intermittent nod offs that only made things worse as i dreamed some awful dreams of which i have no recollection except the dreadful feeling they left with me. It seemed to drain the life out of me...if I could describe it as such.  But today is another sunny bright day so hopefully I shall carry on and forget about that. Of course I have wash to do and kitchen chores including tomatoes, and fruit to process. We picked some of our own grapes yesterday - smaller dark beta grapes with a very distinctive sweet/bitter taste which is enjoyable. There are many clumps of them in the vines but very high up so we will need the long ladder against a tree branch to pick them. The vines grow up and up into the surrounding trees and make it quite difficult to get at.  And in the Fall it is even worse to try to pull them down to trim ready for the new year to come. And the branches have to go to the dump as cannot be put into the compost.

Pati, your Frigid Box looks fantastic from my perspective and your picture, but you are the judge on whether you are satisfied and I think by your comments that you are not at this time. So perhaps a break will do you and them justice? I have been watching more on The Quilt Show and enjoy most of what i see but realize it will never turn into any studio work for me. i watched Lilo Bowman and Alex talk about unusual spaces to create a studio as that interested me - i could create my "own space" if I wanted in the limited areas here but at present time that is overruled by other tasks/chores/duties/events/obligations  (take your choice haha!).

Last day for garage sales here in the town (so Harry tells me) so he is off and running, and leaves me a bit of time to write this blog and have a nice breakfast which I have just devoured. 

Have a nice weekend all, and be safe. Thinking of you 😂❤

No comments:

Post a Comment