Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Better days ahead...

 Maybe I was also "hurrying up and waiting" but my issue was the weather. Nothing but cold and rain and drizzle and a real depressing making time waiting to do something outside. Oh, of course I have lots to keep me going inside but my mind and body were not up to it. I felt like doing nothing and just sitting around but feeling guilty all the time. I puttered here and there without making any substantial progress until suddenly this morning I awoke and felt invigorated. Even though today is still not really nice yet, the forecast for the next several days is sunny. I was out early and put the garbage out, and raked some leaves and apples off the driveway, and swept the sidewalk and put out some of the plants I had hidden in the greenhouse for the frost, and generally felt great to be doing something. I have a long To Do list for today which starts with a note to you folks, and then vacuum ( I know... I know but it has to be done and I am now over my funk, and in the mood to do it) Then outside to do more cleanup. 

We have appointments for our fifth vaccine - the new bivalent one for Oct 11 here in Sundridge. Do not know if any of  this is the perfect solution, but we will get them anyway. So far we have avoided any real health issues r/t to Covid so cross my fingers that will continue. And the flu vaccines will be available locally at our Pharmacy the middle of Oct and will get that as well.

We shopped yesterday in Huntsville and shut our eyes and bought three boxes of chocolate bars ($$$) and some candy bags to get ready to Oct 31 and the return of Hallowe'en once again. They had it here last year as well but the year before it was cancelled and for that i was happy. So I will decorate and dress up and do my thing as I have always done.

Well the vacuum beckons me... oh boy... here we go!

Take care and be safe... Thinking of you all 💞😂

No comments:

Post a Comment