Monday, September 12, 2022

Buying books

 Today, not one, but two separate packages from Amazon.ca.  There have been several series over the years that I have loved and re-read, whenever possible.  Lately, I have been buying what I can of the various series, so that I will be able to re-read whenever I want.  The most recent is the four books by Phaedra Patrick, and the parcels today were the last two arriving. The first series I bought was the Kidd books by John Sandford.  I've had these for years, and think I blogged about them being accidently taken to the thrift store, and the two of us rushing there to see if we could buy them back. There is still one missing, and I think I'm going to see if I can find it to buy.  I have all but the most recent of the Rockton series by Kelley Armstrong, and that one is on order ( not being released in paperback until December).  Of course, "Lord of the Rings", and the P.J.  Tracy "Monkeewrench" series.  I started collecting books by Anna Jacobs, but soon realized that they were very formulaic, and got rid of them.

Now I'm starting to wonder what will happen to these collections when  I'm gone.  And then I decided, "who cares"?

No comments:

Post a Comment