Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sat morn

And I log onto the Lottery web to check my Lotto Max numbers only to realize that I do NOT have a ticket - somehow Friday came and went and I forgot to buy a ticket. No harm done really as I never have won, but it was a little dissappointing to say the least. I must be sure to get to the store for a ticket for tonights draw so I have not only hope but also a chance!. I was out in the yard all day yesterday ( there was where Friday went without a ticket I guess) and got so much accomplished but also got absolutely exhausted. It hit me around 4 o'clock as I pured my first glass of wine and went downhill from there until I was in bed at 7 pm. I think maybe I cannot do as much as I think or as expected anymore. I should try to pace myself but once out there and the work stares you in the face you keep going! As well, there was a threat for rain today and sure enough it is "misty" outside. I will go out shortly to do some more, but am trying to do a bit of wash and tidy up here inside. Harry has gone off to his sales . My car was acting up lately with a real noise in the back brakes. I monitored it for a while because I had just had them done before my trip this summer. But there was something definitely going on, so into the garage it went. They found something "they weren't too happy with" related to the brakes done in the Spring so have ordered new parts and it will be covered by warranty. I'm thinking either a faulty part, or faulty maintenance? Anyway, glad my trip was uneventful related to this problem.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all - hope the snow forecasted for your area does not materialize or at least not in the amounts they quote. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment