Friday, October 26, 2012

Urges need to be followed...

I have similar urges but usually never follow up just because it is only the two of us, and mostly because my urges sre never congruent with his. For example, I bought a lasagna in a box the other day - you know those big family size ones, and have it in the freezer now It was on sale and I oftten crave lasagna so thought what the heck. Now I wonder what I will ever do with it - I think bake it off and then break it into nice small meal size pieces and freeze them again for later! Sounds like a plan.
Wonderful hot weather yesterday but apparently the thermometer will fall over weekend and possibly snow for Monday.Wed is Hallowe'en so in a way I hope it is nice for the kids, but then if it is terrible then maybe not so many will come and it will be a short evening bah hunbug eh!
Nothing really new here except I went to the dentist Wed for annual check up - all is well and must be a new procedure as I never even saw the dentist but just had the hygienist do the work and xrays. Good enough I guess as it is the last time my benefits will cover - I will hae to switch to Harry's plan starting next year.
Well, it is early morning and I have my first coffee at my side, but wanted to send a few words before the day starts in earnest. Will try to write again before bed. Get your Lotto Max tickets - tonight is the night for us!!!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment