Thursday, September 4, 2014

and here I am...

.....wish I had some wonderful exciting news the likes of which I am reading from you both, but alas....more tomatoes, cucumbers  and now apples haha  Apparently we are to pick every apple off the trees and make juice!  And it has been a really good year for apples. Thank goodness we have a good juicer machine.  And thank goodness when I emptied the huge shelf downstairs I actually threw a lot of old preserves into the compost - I now have lots more empty, clean jars to use.  Today the big cat knocked my clock radio off the table in the bedroom, and this was also my CD player that I listen to often at night. The top broke off and parts were all over. The clock part still works but the CD player will not. I do have another radio that also has a CD player but I have never figured out how it works. I guess that will be my amusement tonight before bed ! Hope I can get it going. My music is special to me. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment