Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Trying to make plans

I know,I know--"man plans, God laughs".

 Cathy, when is Sandy's baby due and are there any shower type events planned, that I might be able to contribute to, even in spirit?

I would like to see the FAN show when it's in Neepawa, which means within the next two weeks.  When does it go up?  A little bird told me that the beads are falling off one of my pieces, so, if there is a chance, I could maybe take five minutes with a needle and thread.

I would, also, love to be able to pick up some poultry while I'm there, if at all possible.

 Perhaps there might even be a chance to visit with my sister for a bit--maybe over lunch at that little bistro you recommended, last time I was up?  Maybe even deliver the horse race game.

And I want to do it all in one day, during daylight hours.  Wadda y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment