Thursday, September 4, 2014

Found a bit of joy

Yesterday, my friend Gail and I, drove out to Pinawa for another artist's "play day".  We had a wonderful time, each of us doing our own thing, but the bonus was in  the active discussion we had about art and artists.  This sort of interactive discussion is why I hang out with artists.  Additionally, one of the two pieces I was working on, worked well.  I was so excited, that I actually bounced a bit in my chair--not pretty in a woman of my size and age!  I have been working on this piece for weeks, slowly moving along, as I wasn't really sure what I was doing, and the techniques I was using weren't reversible.  Now, at least, I have a sense of direction.

When I got home we decided that 7 out of 23 jars of jam hadn't sealed, and will need to be re-done.  Sounds like one whole batch to me.  Thank you for the suggestion, Cathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment