Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fun on computer

Last evening I spent some time enjoying articles on the computer. First it was the initial story on Wpg Free Press of City Beautiful. It was long but very enjoyable with video of the Golden Boy and city Then I watched The Quilt Show and got caught up on shows. Today I spent cleaning. Was glad to see your entry Pati, knowing I wasn't the only one toilet cleaning haha ! Harry went to garage sales. One thing he bought was DVD movies. Often they are not interesting to me, but today one was a movie I have been looking for: Don Juan deMarco with Marlon Brando, Faye Dunaway and Johnny Depp. I had seen it years ago and had wished I could find it again. So I just watched it before logging on tonight and was not disappointed. Tonight was the last time I had to log onto Nielsen to record all our food and drink every day for the last week. It was time consuming to fill in the survey for both Harry and I - about an hour each night. We are supposed to get a Visa card for $25.00 for our efforts but still have not received anything for the last one I did. I wonder about the postal service - I mailed in the benefits papers for Harry's glasses the first of August and by the end of August nothing had come back. So i phoned, and Great west had no record of having received the paperwork. so I had to resubmit using only the copies I had kept. (always keep copies as you never know when you need them)  Time for bed... ..and dream of winning the lottery tonight.... yeah!!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment