Monday, September 15, 2014

Poor Cathy.....

Do not be disappointed Cathy - I expect she will come flying into your hands soon (if not already)  Happy she came so soon - it must have been those funny misshapen wings you pointed out. Truth be told, I stuffed them a bit too much and then sewed the seam rather awkwardly so I had to hide the the unsightly seams under the lace - thus they are sort of sticking up at a weird angle haha  I think she is cute, but she was also a bit cheeky with me throughout the entire construction period. Lots of "oh, no's" from me but persistence paid off.   I tried to email the picture but of course, that effort failed me as well. So this is why the pictures flew to you both!  Besides, I still like to send written notes (and I like to receive written notes as well!)
I was up to North Bay on my own today - shopped for groceries and also visited with both boys. Harry won tickets to see a live show of the Trailer Park Boys in Sudbury Sept 26 so I had to pick them up at the radio station. I left them at Mike's because he thinks one of his friends may be interested. If no one wants them, Harry and I may end up going. Mike can't go either. I enjoyed the day - a bit of a break for me. It keeps Pati's so called "cat's paws" at bay for me and I make the most of it (as much as I can that is) Tomorrow back to the grind. This will include cleaning up a real mess. Today the cat jumped on the dining room table and knocked off three bottles of liquor. A quarter bottle of Wisers, an eighth bottle of creme de menthe, and an eighth bottle of Galiano. They all landed upside down into a box and the whisky bottle broke (of course the fullest of them all) Ugh!
So off to bed. I just read about the young couple in Orillia who won the $50 million in Lotto Max. I won $2 on the Encore number ....yeah!! Take care
ps when does the construction start on your bathroom Pati?  Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment