Saturday, September 13, 2014

Enjoy your stories...

My oh my Pati, you have some interesting times and best of all you share them so we can all enjoy. I just had a bath... but it was made interesting for me because I took Cathy's idea and made it mine including the glass of wine !! This is a nice end to a busy week and a busy day today. I made my 6 th batch of tomato ketchup trying to use up the tomatoes adorning the card table set up in the front room. Yesterday we picked all the tomatoes as the nights are cold now. Also I was able to get all the house plants cleaned up and back into the back room. Still have all the geraniums to do- we strip them to the roots and then wrap them in newspaper and store in cardboard boxes over winter. I was outside all day yesterday cleaning up. I stripped out the small greenhouse totally so only have to clean the inside walls, tape all the seams and door, and install and tape the electrical cord inside ready for the spring when I set up the electric heater. I want to wait for a warmer sunny day to do the taping as it is easier and sticks better. I will make my outside Fall TO DO list this week - having a list makes it easier for me to get all the necessary chores completed. The one I do not look forward to is winterizing the big greenhouse - have to cover the roof and its hard for me to do on my own - getting harder each year haha! Well, time for bed and listen to Randy Bachman's show. I wanted to watch the second in the series of  City Beautiful on the WFP web site. It is available for a week so I have to do it another time as I'm too tired to watch for the almost hour?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment