Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lots of work for you...

Your bathroom, and your class. But most of all I feel for you and your trips down those stairs. Even I have trouble now going up and down, and when everything seems to be "in the basement somewhere" it becomes a regular event.  Pumped water during night and so I too had almost no sleep. There is so much to do outside to get ready for winter, but the weather has been freezing, or rainy, or a combination of both. This week they predict some sunny days so here's hoping I can get out. Today I have tomatoes to do, and they are dwindling, but still cover most of two card table in front room. Yesterday I made a batch of banana muffins to get rid of ripe banana but mostly to sooth my soul haha I love these muffins - so good.
I must ask about the duvet in the freezer Pati. I expect it is to prepare the down feathers to be warm? I just put on my duvets yesterday after freezing a few nights, but I have never put them in freezer - please tell me more. Although having said that, i would never have room anyway!
Well, time for my second coffee, and then the day begins. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment