Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Very,very nice....

...it looks wonderful and very bright, and as you said, "pops" !  You will be so glad to be done with all the work. And be able to take a book, and sit on your new, and somewhat higher throne, and no more trips downstairs in the middle of the night! What ever will you do with no more such excitement?
Ever have one of those days/few days/weeks when it seems nothing will go right?  There is an inspirational saying that reads When nothing goes right, go left.  Maybe I should be going left? haha Anyway, I shall keep on keeping on and see where it takes me.
Today we went to Midland to the Auction/Antique Store. Harry had some things to pick up from the auction that ended Sunday - he has been buying coins etc. While he does his business with owners, I wonder around and look at all the many vendors and their stuff. I have had my eye on a Tim Horton's coffee tin. It is the first edition numbered 001. I have 002, and 004 and use them in the kitchen, but can't quite justify buying this one empty only because it is the first one. So I make a game out of seeing if it is still there every time we go.  There is one vendor selling the white Pyrex mugs with flowered edging at the top for $5.00 each. I see the same mugs in Habitat ReStore for $1.00 each --go figure!
Yesterday I made two batches of Apple jelly and one batch (five jars) did not harden so tomorrow I will try to reheat it, add some more certo and hope it will set. If not I'll have five jars of very thick, very sweet juice to drink. (Is this called going left??)  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment