Wednesday, March 25, 2015

It's B-a-a-ack!

But hopefully, not for long.  David had put away his winter boots and parka, and is off getting them out again.  He hadn't, yet, put away the snow blower, and got out the lawn mower.

To cheer us up and give us hope, here is a picture of my Daffodils at their finest.  They are gone now, but I kept this to remind me.



We have to head out today.  I need to get a bit of printing done and to pick up a couple of things for Friday.  I would like to get it done today, so that I can relax tomorrow.  Friday is going to be a rough day.  I lost two of my displayers yesterday.  I was able to replace one of them, thank Goodness. The other one is in the middle of a significant family medical emergency, and we just won't be able to replace her.  We had a sketching lesson at the club yesterday afternoon, and it's amazing how much other work you can accomplish just sitting there. The timing worked in my favour.

P.S.I just had a phone call telling me that one of the other ladies has found a replacement for my lady who's dealing with the critically injures daughter-in-law.  Yeah!  We're back up to full count again.

No comments:

Post a Comment