Wednesday, March 11, 2015

melt

Yes, we are melting.  I  know I told you I feel bad about this, but we had so little snow that we can see the fields already.  Our road seems so wide now that the snow is gone.  For the whole winter all we had was one lane with ruts.  Now it is so wide 2 cars can pass without even thinking about it.  One thing about this time of year...... I know where the holes are in my shoes!!!  We have rehearsal 2 times a week.  I study and study and think I know it but one we get there all I seem to say is "line".. The play isn't until May so it should be okay.  Meanwhile we have to do a 1/2 hour play at the end of April.  We got a grant to write and perform a play on patient safety.. We are focusing on drugs.  Rrain is writing it.  She has centered it on an elderly patient who has her granddaughter visiting.  The granddaughter says she can take care of her grandmother and sends the homecare worker home.  There are a lot of questions from the granddaughter, who phones the home care worker over and over.  the answers from the homecare worker are the focus of the play on educating people on patient safety and administering drugs.   I have a feeling I will have a second play to memorize.   Rrain is becoming a real go to person in the community.  The last thing she wanted, but she is soooo good at what she does.   I won the pig at the Legion yesterday.  I was laughing at Lisa (legion staff)  She pulled my number and figured I hadn't signed in yesterday and so I did'.t win.  She wrote my number down right beside where I had signed in and never even saw my name!  We laughed about it.  Shawn brought me my winnings today because he was there when I signed in and knew for sure that I had entered.  Now all I have to do is win the "chase the ace" It is over $4000.   Meanwhile I have a lottery ticket for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment