Saturday, March 21, 2015

What about me??

Some of my best conversations (most?) are with my very own (silly) old lady. I get a sense of great satisfaction talking with this reasonable congenial person.
I am trying to clean up my cloths closet today to get a sense of what cloths I have and what I can get together for a trip to Winnipeg. I now have 4 pairs of nylons, a fanny pack, one housecoat, a pair of slippers, a pair of dress shoes, and a pair of winter boots put aside. Do you think I'll need anything else?
In the mess of the stuff filling my closet, as well as other things, I have found more bags and boxes of pictures. I would love one week of concentrated time to get them all organized. But how?  When I was speaking with friend Janie last week, she stated 'Why bother, nobody cares about them but you" I thought perhaps she might be right? But again, I would like to at least have something organized to pass on, and then whoever sees them can decide what to do. What do you think?
We had a snow storm starting last night and into today with strong winds and blustery, blowing snow. No working in the greenhouse today! I watered well in the big greenhouse yesterday, and the little one is still OK for now.
 Hoping to get at a bit of sewing later if possible, but the house seems to be beckoning me "vacuum,vacuum vacuum". Then again, "why bother" haha
Hope your talk with the vegetables went well Pati, and how about you Cathy? Any strange conversations?
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment