Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday

We got out of rehearsal early so I have time before bed!  I am starting to get into the play again, but I seem to be having trouble with the same lines I had trouble with last time.  I feel guilty about all the snow you have, Beth.  We hardly have any here.  I hope that doesn't mean a dry spring.  The temperature is starting the ups and downs of spring.  Warm one day and then cold the next.  Work is an experience right now.  They started the new accounting program today and nothing worked.  When it finally came time to cash out we couldn't print anything.  Seems the powers that be had somehow decided we were Dauphin and our reports printed in their office.  I have no idea how they did that.  I smashed the mirror on our truck last week.  I was backing out of the garage and we have a big ice ridge at the edge.  I pushed the gas too hard and bolted over the ridge and out the door, only I wasn't lined up right.  Usually I ease out and watch the edge of the truck.  We have a friend that was able to order us a new one wholesale, but it was still over $150.00 just for the mirror.  It would have been a heck of a lot more at the dealership.  Now I have to come up with the cash.  March is going to be a very tight month.  I was losing weight on our office Biggest Loser Contest, but this weekend was a bit too much fun.  I don't think I will lose anything this week.  Oh well.  Just one setback.  I will catch up.  I am 1/2 way through the second week of my cold.  Everyone says it lasts 3 weeks, so I guess I am on the road to recovery now.  The first week was bad, but now it is just coughing and runny nose and being really really tired.  No wonder I am in bed before 10 every night.  And speaking of which..... it is time to start to wind down.  Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment