Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Keurig machine

Did I ever tell you folks about the new Keurig 2.0 machine we bought Dec 30?  We have had nothing but issues with the d... thing since then. Finally this morning Harry stated "That's it, it goes back today". I was going up to North Bay anyway, so the machine was boxed up and I went into Canadian Tire and asked for a refund. No problem and I got a refund deposited back onto the master card. The girl at the counter said there had been a few other complaints about this machine and that the simpler ones seemed to be the better buy. I felt so good having done this as I haven't used it myself for over a month because I couldn't get it to work.  We have a back up which I brought up and placed on the counter. So tomorrow, I cross my fingers for a nice cup of coffee!!
Happy St Patrick's Day to you. I took a Daniel O'Donnell Irish Music CD in the car with me to play, and also a little leprechaun I have on a shelf here at home - I placed it on the dash and had a great day! I guess I felt a little impish today?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment