Saturday, September 30, 2017

Another disappointment

Sale's over.  We took in $57.50. ( Which was better than the last one, when we took in nothing)  Booth rental was $20.00 plus the donation of a tote bag priced at $10.00.  Lunch cost us $5.00, and I spent $13.00 at other vendors' booths.  And how was your day?

David was with me until just after 2:00, when he drove out to Selkirk to pick up the pieces I had in the gallery there.  Neither of them sold during the month long show.

I am exhausted and ravenous--emotional hunger, I know.  I decided to splurge and have a piece of Caramelized Apple Spice cake.  This is a fall special at Starbuck's, and only available for a short time.  Time was up, today, and they had no more. Was Someone looking out for me?

So, as I said in the last post, it's time to "fall back and re-group".  I'm not sure what shape that may take, and it may take the rest of the year to figure it out, but I sure know the door has closed on Craft Sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment