Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Today's adventure

While the very busy days of the last week are done, today we both had appointments at the dentist.  I was just in for a cleaning, but David is having a couple of problems.  It's been quite awhile since he's been, but the cleaning went well,he has another appointment to fix the original problem.  Glad that's just  about over with.

No, I didn't go to the meeting, so, unless they read my blog the other ladies haven't seen the piece.  But a compromise was reached on the problem we had, that's acceptable to me.  One more small piece to finish for the show, and then I will be able to move on to other things.  We have nothing scheduled until next Sunday, and that is just a quick trip out to Selkirk to deliver a couple of things to the gift shop in the gallery there.

The other news is that David has an appointment at the Sleep Apnea Clinic.  This has been a long time coming, and we're really hoping that there will be a quick resolution to the issue that has been a sore point since last fall.

This computer is doing some very strange things and I can't seem to sort them out, so I'll close and re-boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment