Thursday, September 14, 2017

Spontaneous Events

If it were not for your cup of coffee Pati, an exciting event like finding new cloths would not have happened. So the cup of coffee was not expensive..... right? What a surprise then, for you to carry on your day and drop into the store. I guess we all have to be open to these happenings and recognize the value of them.
Still really good weather in these parts so the fence job is getting attention here. Harry almost finished the actual painting at the front part and I am madly scraping the back yard part in attempt to maybe get it all done this Fall rather than hold some of it over until Spring. Means a trip to the Hardware to buy more paint so I'll attempt that today. The first two gallons I bought were on sale and wouldn't it be a surprise if I could repeat that?
Update on the chick - growing fast and now feathers of colour all coming in. Parents are still feeding the little one but won't be long before it will start to nibble on its own, and then want to spread its wings??? Apparently I need to prepare a separate cage for it soon. 
The friends from Sprucedale dropped by yesterday morning with many pots from their garden for us (some we had taken in the spring with their tomatoes). I was out scraping so I met them at the driveway and helped carry pots then called Harry from the house to come out. They had a Birthday card for Harry and she brought a lovely bouquet of garden roses for me. We talked on the road for a bit - I expect they probably expected us to invite them in for a visit. They have never been in here but when we go tho their house we always get offered a coffee inside. Oh well....can't dwell on the impossible or worry about it.
So another day and I have already got it planned - scraping paint off fences and buying more paint and maybe if lucky, a coffee break haha! But I don't have a Pennington's Store to visit - too bad.  Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment