Friday, September 8, 2017

winnipeg

Here I lie at the hotel Fort Garry. All day training tomorrow. Rrain came with me and we walked down to the food truck wars at Memorial Park. It was packed with people and food trucks. I had a BBQ beef with Swiss cheese and grilled onions. Rrain is going back tomorrow for lunch. I will be indoors☹️  Rrain says "hello everybody". It took me three tries to find the bathroom in here. all the doors are identical. The bathroom, the closet, the connecting doors to the next rooms, the exit is only different cause it has a chain lock. I'm glad I'm not paying cause it is $170.00 for one night!  We do get one breakfast with the room. I guess we'll toss for it๐Ÿ˜Š  Now it is only 9:40 and we are both washed and in our Jammie's. What party animals we are.  It WAS A long walk to the trucks and back. I'll use that as my excuse. Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment