Friday, February 15, 2019

Another week - another three feet of snow?

With all this snow I wonder if it will ever melt in time for summer haha! I wanted to take a picture to share with you but then realized you folks have just as much and know what snow looks like right? But I really think this winter has outdone itself.  Pati you spoke of ice on the windows...yesterday I went out to the greenhouse in the morning and spotted one window of the big greenhouse that was a true masterpiece... I wanted to get a picture but have no good way to capture the beauty of what was drawn - leaves and trees and swirls as if a master artist had spent all night creating. How does nature create such beauty? If one's soul needs a boost (which it does) ....this did it! Of course as the sun came up and the windows warmed that gorgeous picture disappeared.  I am anxious to see what might greet me this morning although it is overcast and snowing right now. And the same picture would never reappear - but an equally beautiful one might.
Spent most of the day switching from old car to new car yesterday - the possession date changed a bit because of the weather but it was yesterday that it finally occurred. So much paper work...I just signed and hoped that I would not be surprised in what was written in all that small print. But here we are with a white Equinox with many newer options. We drove to Huntsville to shop after finally getting into it, but Harry drove and so far I have not sat behind the drivers seat. We bought new seat covers at Canadian Tire so I must get them put on sooner than later to try to protect the "newness". And put the covers in the trunk and on the back seats as I have done with other leases. I am the one to try to protect them from damage but sometimes cannot catch everything, thus, I am paying extra for Excessive Wear/Damage coverage. And we plan to visit Mike on Sat ( yes, I guess to show off the new car but mostly just to visit haha!) so I want everything done before then - which means today will be busy for me! Shoveling the first item on the list haha!
So I guess I better get at it....hoping all is well with everyone...I wish I could see your new hairdo Pati but hearing you went and got it done was good enough for me. That's a real mood booster just in itself.  I am re reading Kingdom of the Blind  just because i wanted something good to be reading and still enjoying it just as much as the first time even if I know the end - it makes all the clues dropped throughout that much more interesting.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment