Monday, February 4, 2019

Books

One of my trips this morning was to the library - to look for that book you mentioned in the last message Pati.  There is a whole shelf of his books but that particular one was checked out. But surprise, the second book I ordered two weeks ago came in - this one is from Mark Pryor and the next in the Hugo series - again what you recommended for us. So I will not be without reading once I finish this Monkeewrench book which will be done tonight.
I walked over to Bank, and store, and then downtown to the Library, Pharmacy and Post office. After the freezing rain/drizzle last night, the roads / sidewalks were snow/ slushy from the sand put on so it was really hard going by foot - by the time I got home my legs were sore ( boo hoo!) 
I am about to make Tuna melts - buns broiled in the oven covered with a mixture of boiled eggs mashed, tuna, grated cheese and mayonnaise. I just had a graving for an old favourite (comfort food that is...) haha!
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment