Monday, February 11, 2019

New car this week.....

Process to get into a new lease car is moving faster than I anticipated but that's OK. Yesterday I was out in the driveway emptying, and vacuuming and cleaning the car and then Harry took it to the car wash to get the outside done.  Cathy, we are getting another Equinox like yours so I guess my introduction to your options will help me a bit? It is a white ( Harry's choice) 2019 Equinox and should get today or tomorrow. Will have to negotiate the Sirius contract (radio) as we will get 90 days free, and then the Insurance switched over but that will all fall into place. So I shall have no need for now to worry about the mileage on the old car but in my favour, I did manage it well, and we would not have had to pay extra even if we waited until end April to re-lease.
So onward and upward.....Take care and keep warm. Surely Spring will arrive sometime.... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment