Tuesday, February 12, 2019

To work or not to work

That isn't even the questions since our Workflow program is down and we can do nothing.  We were told to review the Senior Staff Notes but I can only take so much of that, and I have been at it for 1 1/2 hours already. (and don't really remember anything I read )  I have slowly been trying to clean up my office at home, but then I find a book I haven't read in a while and that is it for the day.   As for snow......... It is well over my crotch in the yard, which I found out the hard way.  I was worried that I might not be able to turn around and go back.  I knew for sure if I fell that was it until Spring thaw.  Sam dropped by yesterday with a container of "goodies" that Betty had packed for me.  There was a funeral at the colony and Sam said every guest brought food.  Cookies and cake!  Well, Patty tells me Wokflow is back up and running.  Guess I better work for a while.  On the other hand..... what are they going to do?  fire me?   

No comments:

Post a Comment