Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Life

 I am helping Rrain move, so I will be sort of busy until next week. We may disagree with how they live, but they are our children and we love them. We will do all we can to help. I have been so disappointed with myself that “ the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak”. I want to help but physically I cannot do all I want☹️  Next week I will rest.  She is so busy at work this week so she is gone all day. I can only do what she sets out while she is gone. So much is resting on her shoulders and the limited time she has. Tomorrow I’m hoping to haul garbage and  take some mixed boxes to the new place. Unfortunately my work depends on what she can get done between all her work obligations. She told them she was moving and asked for a break this week but she has three evening interviews and editing to do as well as her 9-5 job!  Best laid plans.  So now I will rest until tomorrow calls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment