Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Me, too...maybe i can sit in the sun

 Next few days here call for sunny and warm so maybe i can plan a sit down and we can all pretend we are together having a few laughs. i did some more work outside yesterday and managed to clear out the one white greenhouse of the tomatoes in pots so now just have to sweep it down and bring in the hay! (I store my hay bales in there covered up and take what I need for inside here to put in the rabbit cages. i clean the cages every night so need hay to be handy)

The other evening I was cruising in Prime Video looking for an interesting movie or show instead of a Time Team episode. Oh, I still love Time Team but was just looking and out of the blue up popped Murdoch Mysteries TV show. Pati you speak of it as one of your "go to" shows and i never knew I could access it. So since then I have viewed Season 1 Episodes 1,2,3 and 4. very much fun. The first Episode i sat and racked my brain wondering where i had seen the star who plays Murdoch until it finally hit me ...years ago when I had TV, I watched a show called Sue (something) FBI about an FBI agent who was hearing impaired and used a guide dog. The other agent was this man who now plays Murdoch. So I am now also enjoying this show just like you. Cathy have you seen this show?

You folks probably experienced the Facebook shutdown yesterday, but since i do not go on I did not know or hear about the cause.But Harry was in need to see it so I had to troubleshoot the computer to see why he could not pull it up. Finally I just told him it was probably off because i could get all other stuff on the net so thought it was not our problem. Then by about 4 pm he was insisting i call our Geek Squad to get it fixed. I still had not heard anything on the news nor had he apparently, so i called and got a most understanding man to tell me it was Facebook and that all access around the world was shutdown. i felt a bit silly for calling then but was relieved it was NOT our problem for me to fix haha! Harry will be thankful now when he gets up that it is back on according to the radio news. I am glad I am not addicted to it as many others are.

So on with the day folks.Take care and be sure to sit and pretend. Be safe...💞

No comments:

Post a Comment