Thursday, November 18, 2021

A quickie early mornng message...

 Just to share news about my eye surgery on Tuesday. All is well so far and at my post-op check appt yesterday the Dr said is looks great and that she tested my vision and was surprised that I have improved so much with that left eye ( from the pre-op tests they did) Now to continue with drops and prepare for the right eye on Dec 7. 

We have no snow yet and I wonder if this is a good sign or what? haha We did have to drive in freezing rain to North Bay yesterday morning but we made it ok and back home safe again ( of course Harry was driving).

I made another batch of Nuts and Bolts increasing the worchestershire sauce and it made a nice improvement in the flavour. So now I am happy. Perhaps i was a bit too hesitant with the first batch.

I have found my box of Christmas CDs so now will have some fun listening to my favourites while puttering around the house. I could not wait so put up my beautiful laser Christmas Tree so now each morning when I get up I turn it on, and enjoy the peace and comfort i get from it. Silly eh? 

Time for my coffee and then start my eye drops ( three different meds given four times a day) Take care and hope the weather will cooperate with your plans for outings. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment