Saturday, November 13, 2021

Maybe some good news?

 We found someone on Kijiji who is supposed to be coming this morning to plow the driveway.  I'll let everyone know how that works out.  If not, I have a couple of other leads including a handyman group recommended by the local Senior's Centre.  Loren and Amber both suggested that I find a Facebook local community group and try posting an appeal on there.

p.s. The fellow didn't show up, and has no way of contacting us.

David is going to see if he can clear a path from the front door to the street, even if it's done is several stages. If that works, I will use a cab to make a grocery run.

p.p.s.  After agreeing to the above, David went out and cleared the driveway enough to get the car out--at one fell swoop.  "Nuff said, and bite my tongue.


No comments:

Post a Comment