Sunday, November 7, 2021

About time I posted

 I tried earlier from my phone (I deleted two of the drafts from Friday and am using one of them)  I was convinced I could copy and paste on my phone but then I remembered that the last time I tried it I had to use my computer, so I gave up in frustration. And now the item I wanted to copy is gone so I guess I start over.  I got Chloe's Birthday present all wrapped and ready to mail.  I want to be sure she gets it by her birthday, since at present, no one knows what we will be doing then.  I have been doing at lot of at home puttering since we got Rrain moved.  She still won't let me help her unpack so I will pop over next week for a short visit and check it out.  She is probably determined to do it on her own, even though she admitted she needed help to move.  I was at the physio and she told me to try to minimize my trips up and down stairs for now.  Obviously she has never seen my house, or knows that I am far too disorganized to plan my trips downstairs!  I know I have been up and down at least ten times today alone. 

Hunting season starts tomorrow so Lucky and I will no longer be prowling the trails through the bushes.  It's kinda sad, since the road is so boring, but I have already seen a couple of hunter's blinds set up so we will avoid the bush for the next month.  If there is not a lot of snow we could explore a bit in December, but we really still need all the moisture we can get around here.  There are a lot of deer prints going through our garden so we know they are around.  The neighbour gave us a lot of Jumper sausage from last year and took two boxes to donate to the Salvation Army Food Drive.  They have three tickets and figure on getting a lot of fresh meat this fall.  I prefer to just sit and watch the deer.  

This time change is supposed to give us an extra hour of sleep, but I just get up an hour earlier! And now it is not yet 10am and I have 16 hamburger patties in the freezer for Jim's lunch when he gets a craving.  (he wanted something for lunches but said no to everything in the store so now he gets hotdogs and hamburgers)  To be honest, I like having a few hamburger patties made for when we just don't feel like a meal.  Macaroni, hamburger patties and stewed tomatoes.  Quick and easy.  Curling is on TV all afternoon so I guess I won't see Jim for a while.  Supper is my next question.  Jim mentioned steak but when I brought up the steak we have left he didn't want that one.  It's that one or none so I guess I will find something else.  Or not........ I am good with popcorn😜

No comments:

Post a Comment