Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Walking

 Lucky and I followed a sled trail today on our walk. Since hunting season is over I didn’t worry about getting into the field. We followed it through a trail in the bush, but when we came out the trail suddenly turned straight towards the highway. Instead of doing the intelligent thing and following the trail back, I figured there had to be another trail close by. Nope!  We ploughed (i ploughed, he loved it) through the snow and didn’t find another trail until we hit our road. I was sooo worn out. Lucky was in heaven!  We finally got home and he refused to go in the house so I left him outside for over an hour. It snowed today. It is supposed to be 6c tomorrow so the snow will melt, but I better shovel off the patio to keep the ice under control (sigh). Jim went to the Legion today since it was music day, but there were only 5 musicians (as opposed to 9-12) and only 9 listening. I guess everyone is getting busy. We are going to a Killarney on Sunday. Rrain has to work so we won’t have to wait for her and will be getting there earlier than usual. (Chloe will be disappointed that Auntie Kik can’t be there). Chloe has a friend coming over at 2pm so we will get our visiting and game playing in early. She is a real game player and loves new games. I gave her SkipBo for her birthday so I told her she has to teach me. (I’ve played it, and enjoyed it, but cannot remember the rules). Tomorrow I have no reason to go to town, so I might finally get all the floors washed. (Unless I get distracted by a book😜). 

No comments:

Post a Comment