Friday, November 19, 2021

Internet

 I have been without internet for a week and wonder how I ever lived without it. You cannot even get a phone number anymore without searching on line!  But my internet is back.   thanks to a very helpful repair person ( who loved our dog) and went above and beyond to tell us we needed a new internet deal and helped us get it.  We now have more for less!  I have been stressed with the fridge dying, and the internet dying, but all is well now.  On Sunday I am spending the afternoon with Rrain and just visiting and unpacking slowly. I am really looking forward to the time with her. Chloe turns 7 on Monday!  Where did time go?!  So now Jim is at meat draw and I am using my new found internet and , at the same time, reading a book( of course I have a book😜)

No comments:

Post a Comment