Saturday, November 13, 2021

And down it came...

 ..although there is nothing on the ground now as it melted immediately ....but it was there. I actually stood at the window and enjoyed the emotional lift of seeing the soft white fluffy stuff falling from above. And we all know that emotion will be soon spent haha!

Nuts and Bolts were made this morning. Harry volunteered to go to the store to buy ingredients from my list as i prepared for the actual putting it all together. Harry always has a great story to tell from his shopping experiences and he did go from the Sundridge Foodland to the next town South River Freshmart and then back to the Foodland before coming home with Pizza and liver for me. But all kidding aside, he was finally able to get cheese sticks, and cereal. So it is made, but i am afraid that as i nibble on it, it lacks flavour. So maybe not enough worchestershire?? or garlic powder or what?? Or maybe as it sits it will evolve??

Glad to read that your snow shovelling has been done Pati, and that for future reference you have a few ideas to draw from. Keep your list of phone numbers handy. How are you making out with all the snow Cathy at your place?

And on another positive note from our absolutely wonderful Luncheon together yesterday, early this morning I logged onto TQS and watched the latest show with Lee Chappelle Munroe and her colour wheels quilts and sewing hints etc. I realized that even if i am not able to sew myself right now, I was totally involved with her work and what she had to share. I even found myself laughing a bit - good for the soul. So maybe, just maybe, i shall reconsider my previous mentioned indecision about continuing with my interest and participation. Thank you to you both for letting me look at it from a totally different perspective.  

Now back to work. I have decided to sort through all the Christmas boxes full of used bows and ribbon etc and try to get that under control somewhat and i even considered bringing up my gorgeous three foot laser Christmas tree ....but will wait for a bit on that probably after my first Surgery. And of course, as we discussed, I have the Christmas cards to make out - oh joy and rapture!!

Time to continue with my work...take care all and stay safe. 😅 

No comments:

Post a Comment